We consider it a high honor with tremendous responsibility to educate our PK-8th graders. At St. Martin de Porres Catholic School, we strive to teach these young students the truth about God’s great love for each and every individual, and it is with this purpose that we promote a curriculum that develops the mind, the body, and the spirit of every child. Our respect and acceptance of all children, just as they are, while challenging them to become their best, will help each one to reach his/her full potential.
Our Special Programs
St. Martin de Porres Catholic School has a wide range of special programs to broaden our students’ learning and achievement. We are currently in the process of going through the Middle States Accreditation process to heighten our level of excellence and academic offerings.
Our school offers to its students:
- Advanced Reading
- Advanced Math
- IXL Online Program
- All-day PreK 3, PreK 4 and Kindergarten programs
- Full Title I Education Programs
- CYO Basketball & Track
- Chess Club
- After School Care & Tutoring
- Local & International Service Projects
- Special classes in Music, Computers, Technology and Gym
- Specialized Instruction for Struggling Students