Ways to Give
Every donation you make to St. Martin de Porres School makes a difference.
Your support of St. Martin de Porres School gives deserving children a chance to reach their dreams. Your donations, large and small, sustain urban Catholic education, making sure a great education is available where it is needed most, for years to come.
Please use one of the convenient, safe, and secure methods of payment at the side of this page.
Creative Ways to Give
Here are some creative ways to make your gift count for St. Martin de Porres Students:
- Use your RedCard at Target. Designate our school [#14638] at www.Target.com/tcoe, and every time you use your RedCard at Target or Target.com, Target will donate 1% of your purchase to SMDPS.
- Ask your employer to match your gift. It will normally require nothing more than submitting a form to us along with your contribution. We’ll do the rest! You get credit for your donation as well as your company’s matching gift.
- Give through The United Way. You can designate our school [#49530] when you make a contribution through the United Way Donor Choice Program.
- Make a planned gift. Please consider a bequest, a charitable remainder trust, or charitable gift annuity and create a lasting legacy of generosity for you and your family. This is an important source of long-range sustainability for our school.
- Give a gift of securities. Your donation of stock can help you avoid capital gains tax. Contact our office for more details.
Our Commitment to You
Thank you for your valuable contributions which help to sustain our mission and work of educating eager, able, and needy young people. We receive your gifts with reverence and respect, and we commit to you that we will protect your privacy and the relationship we have with you.
- We do not trade or share our donor lists with other organizations.
- We do not sell our donor lists to other organizations.
- By making a donation, a donor consents to having his or her name listed in our publications, including our website. In special circumstances (for instance, when we announce our Donor Recognition Society), we may ask donors for their consent to indicate the amount or level of their support. This consent is entirely at the discretion of the donor.
- A donor may elect to be recognized anonymously; please contact the Development Office for information.